We want to see you succeed!
Citizens Trust Bank offers commercial loan products designed to meet your business needs. Whether you are starting a small business, looking to expand your business, or need to purchase additional equipment we have products designed to finance your business needs.
Planning for a Loan
Before applying for a business loan, you should ask yourself some basic questions:
- What must I finance to support my needs?
- What amount of financing will meet my needs?
- When and for how long will I need these funds?
- How will I generate sufficient cash flow to repay the loan?
Applying For A Loan
- Loan Proposal - A written statement which describes your business and its history, spells out how you will use the loan, and how you plan to repay the loan.
- Personal Information - This information should give business background on you and/or your partners. It should include personal information, and business and personal references. In some cases, personal tax returns for the past three years may be requested.
- Financial Statements - These statements should describe the condition of your business. All of this information should be presented in generally accepted financial reporting forms, which allow the data to be easily understood. Your statements should include:
- Balance Sheet - from most recent fiscal year ended.
- Income Statement - statement showing profit and loss for last three years, up to the current fiscal year end.
- Cash Flow Projections - Projections showing how much cash will be generated in the future to repay the loan.
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Aging - These reports break out receivable and payables into 30, 60,90 and - past 90-day-old categories.
- Ratio Summary - This report summarizes key ratios, which reflect on the financial condition of the business.