At Citizens Trust Bank serving our customers is a priority. One of the ways we do that is by providing answers to your most commonly asked questions in hopes of making our relationship as easy and convenient as possible.
General Account Information
What is the routing number for my account?
The routing number is 061010220
Where do I find my 10-digit account number?
Your 10-digit account number was disclosed at account opening and is displayed on your Citizens Trust Bank Signature Card. For your security, your account number has been truncated to show only the last 4-digits when viewing your accounts in Citizens Trust Bank Online Banking.
If you did not receive, have lost or misplaced your account Signature Card please contact Citizens Trust Bank Customer Service at 678.406.4000 for further assistance.
What if my Online Banking Password has expired?
If your Online Banking Password has expired – login into Citizens Trust Bank Online Banking account to change or update your password. Once updated, the new password can and should be used to access your CTB Mobile accounts (CTBMobile).
Do I need a new username or password for CTBMobile – Mobile Banking?
No. Use the same Online Banking user ID and password. If you change your Online Banking password, the Mobile Banking password will automatically change as well.
Citizens Trust Bank Mobile Banking
Mobile Banking Frequently Asked Questions
Citizens Trust Bank Customer Service
How do I contact Citizens Trust Bank Customer Service?
You can contact the Citizens Trust Bank Customer Service Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. ET
How can I reorder checks?
One of three ways:
• From ctbconnect.com – “Online Services” Tab at the Check Reorder Request link to access the Harland Clarke – “order my checks” portal
• Call a representative in the Customer Service at 678.406.4000 to process your specialized request. The hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m ET.
• Call Harland Clarke at 1-877-585-8777 directly.
I am a new Citizens Trust Bank account holder –
How Do I Avoid the monthly $5 eStatement Delivery Fee?
Immediately after opening your new Citizens Trust Bank checking or savings account, ENROLL in eStatements to avoid the $5 statement delivery fee.
How to Enroll for eStatements?
Easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. From your Citizens Trust Bank Online Banking Account – From the “Accounts” tab to access new Navigation menu
2. From the Navigational menu under this account – click on “e-Statements Enrollment” tab to access eStatement enrollment form
3. Complete and “submit” for eStatement enrollment and further processing.
How to View my eStatments?
Three easy steps:
1. From your Citizens Trust Bank Online Banking Account – From the “Accounts” tab click on the Citizens Trust Bank account in question to view
2. From the Navigational menu under account information – click on “e-Statements” tab to access a new document request window
3. Enter the month, date of your eStatement request – Click to view documents requested
I plan on taking a trip soon. Do I need to notify Citizens Trust Bank?
Yes. Unexpected card use outside of your normal area or overseas can cause your card to be temporarily blocked until we confirm with you that the use is valid. We have implemented a monitoring system to help guard your credit cards and debit cards against fraudulent activity.
If you’re planning any travel in the near future, please notify Citizens Trust Bank by calling 678.406.4000.