* May not be available in all states. State variations may apply. Please refer to actual policy for details.
- U.S. Social Security Administration, Fact Sheet February 7, 2013
- U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, 2011
- The American Journal of Medicine, June 4, 2009 Medical Bankruptcy in the United States, 2007: Results of a National Study David U. Himmelstein, MD, Deborah Thorne, PhD, Elizabeth Warren, JD, Steffie Woolhandler, MD, MPH
- U.S. Courts, Bankruptcy Statistics, 12-Month Period Ending December 2007
- Council for Disability Awareness, Disability Divide
In approved states, DInamic Fundamental® (form 4504LS) is issued by Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. In New York, DInamic Fundamental® (form 5504-LS) is issued by Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. of New York. Policy and riders may vary and may not be available in all states.
This information is provided by Ameritas®, which is a marketing name for subsidiaries of Ameritas Mutual Holding Company, including, but not limited to, Ameritas Life Insurance Corp., located at 5900 O Street, Lincoln, NE 68510, Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. of New York, located at 1350 Broadway, Suite 2201, New York, New York 10018 and Ameritas Investment Corp, member FINRA/SIPC. Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. of New York is licensed in New York. Each company is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. For more information about Ameritas®, visit ameritas.com.
Ameritas® and the bison design are registered service marks of Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. Fulfilling life® and DInamic Fundamental® are registered service marks of affiliate Ameritas Holding Company.
© 2014 Ameritas Mutual Holding Company
Insurance products are not a bank deposit, not FDIC insured, not insured by any federal governmental agency, not guaranteed by the bank, and may be subject to investment risks including loss of principal.
Securities and Insurance Products and Services:
Are Not FDIC of any other Government Agency Insured
Are Not Guaranteed by the Bank or its Affiliates
May Lose Value