Instant-Issue Non-Med Term
Reasons To Consider This Product
- If you want to buy insurance quickly
- If you don’t want to hassle with medical exams
- If you’d rather buy online than with an insurance agent
- Underwriting approval in minutes
- No medical exams or interviews
- Coverage from $25,000 to $350,000
- Ages 20 to 60
Non-Med Term Insurance Product Information
Read the following information to learn more about this product.
How is this product different from traditional term insurance?
The only difference between this product and traditional term insurance is that the application process and underwriting time are very different. Our product only requires a short application and the underwriting decision is usually made within minutes. Compared to traditional insurance this avoids the hassles of a long paper application, medical exams, urine samples and weeks of waiting for a decision.
Who is National Life Group?
National Life Group is a diversified family of financial service companies that offer a comprehensive portfolio of life insurance, annuity and investment products to help individuals, families and businesses pursue their financial goals.
National Life Group, a Fortune 1000 company, serves 840,000 customers. With 2011 revenue of $1.5 billion and net income of $124 million, members of National Life Group employ roughly 900 employees, with most located at its home office in Montpelier, Vermont. Group companies also maintain offices in Addison, New York, and San Francisco. Life Insurance Company of the Southwest (LSW) is a member of the National Life Group. Life of the Southwest has an AM Best rating of A, which means Excellent.QUOTE/BUY Online
Watch the Video to learn more
Our term product has the following features:
- Available for ages 20 through 60
- Term lengths: 10, 15, 20, and 30 years
- Coverage Amounts: $25,000 up to $350,000
- Tobacco users can qualify
- Available in all states except New York
- Completely online application process
- Average approval times of 3 minutes
- Policy delivered electronically via email (all states except CA)
- The product is renewable at the end of the term period
Who can qualify?
There are only a few basic qualifications needed to apply for the non-medical term insurance product. If you meet the basic criteria below, you can easily apply online now. After you apply, the information you provide will be used to determine if you are approved.
- You must be age 20 through 60
- You must be a US citizen or be a permanent resident of the United States
How easy is the online application process?
The online application process is truly easy. You can complete the entire application online, by yourself. No phone calls or paper required!
You will need to fill out one short set of questions with your personal information, then two short pages of health/history questions. It’s so easy that the entire process can be completed in less than 10 minutes. You will then typically get an approval response online in less than 3 minutes.
What information do I need to apply?
You will only need the following information to complete the online application:
- Your address, phone, email, SSN and driver’s license number (if you have one)
- The name and address of the beneficiaries of your policy
- Your payment information (debit card or bank account information)
- Your general health history information (family history not required)
Why do I have to provide my email address?
This application process requires that you enter your email address so that we can email you a link to e-sign your application, plus a link that you can use any time to view the status of your pending application. Your email address is used as a form of authentication, so we know who opened, viewed and signed the application.
Do I have to sign my application?
This application uses a revolutionary process to make it one of the only applications that you can complete online. You do not have to talk on the phone to anyone or hassle with any papers. Once you fill out your application you will use the guided process to digitally stamp your e-signature onto the application. This signature is 100% valid by Federal E-sign Law. You will even get a copy of your application with your digital signature on it.QUOTE/BUY Online
Insurance products are not a bank deposit, not FDIC insured, not insured by any federal governmental agency, not guaranteed by the bank, and may be subject to investment risks including loss of principal.
Securities and Insurance Products and Services:
Are Not FDIC of any other Government Agency Insured
Are Not Guaranteed by the Bank or its Affiliates
May Lose Value