Whole Life Insurance
Reasons To Consider This Product
- If you want guaranteed premium, death benefit and cash values.
- You want permanent insurance that can last a life time.
- No medical exams, just a few simple questions.
- For ages 18-65 up to $150,000 of protection
- For children ages 2 weeks to 17 years, up to $75,000 of protection
- Cash value accumulation with a guaranteed rate of 4%.
Provide Your Family a Financially Sound Future With Secure Promise Whole Life
You and your family have dreams and goals that may change over time, but protecting your family and loved ones will always be important. Minnesota Life’s Modified Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance, Secure Promise Whole Life, offers permanent life insurance with fixed premiums and guaranteed death benefit protection.
Protection for Adults
Protect your family while also saving for their future:
- Less than a $1.50 a day for $50,000 coverage1
- Quick, easy coverage – no medical exam2
- Guaranteed death benefit
- Builds tax-deferred cash value
Protection for Children
Take a step in the right direction – provide a financially sound future for your child:
- Coverage is guaranteed and doubles at age 18
- Premiums are locked in based on issue age and never increase
- Less than 50 cents a day for $25,000 of coverage3
- Provides a head start on college savings
- Opportunities to increase coverage up to 10 times original amount without underwriting
This permanent, Whole Life Insurance policy provides guaranteed protection for the life of the contract. The following features are automatically included in your policy at no additional cost:
- Get early access to a portion of your death benefit coverage in the event of your terminal illness. The Accelerated Benefit Agreement (ABA) is included in your policy for no additional charge and with no effect on premium amount.
- Ensure your protection remains in force even if you miss a payment. The Automatic Premium Loan (APL) Provision allows a policy loan to be taken from your policy to pay the premium due and guarantee the contract will not lapse. The Automatic Premium Loan can only be effective if your policy has available loan value.
You also have the flexibility to increase your coverage amount, without the need for underwriting, for an additional cost. Providing you are under the age of 32, the Guaranteed Insurability Option (GIO) Agreement allows you to add additional coverage by providing a new policy each time you exercise this feature. The new policy will have a new premium and your original premium will remain the same. This feature can be exercised at the ages 25, 28, 31, and 34, or upon your date of marriage, or the birth or adoption of a child.4
Watch the Video to learn more