We ARE Community
Citizens Trust Bank –has built financial relationships since 1921 –we remain committed to providing personalized service and financial solutions to meet the growing needs of an entire community. Through a legacy built on principle, we go beyond meeting needs of offering banking products and service solutions; our mission is to financially empower our customers and, their generations, to succeed. In turn, their success is our success.
That’s why a core element of the Citizens Trust Bank purpose involves actively supporting the developmental goals and initiatives of the communities we serve. We ARE deeply committed to the continued support of our communities through lending, investments, and service.
Citizens Trust Bank proudly supports financial empowerment and the well-being of the communities we serve—Atlanta, Columbus, Georgia; Birmingham and Eutaw, Alabama, specifically.
Citizens Trust Bank is a proud sponsor of the 2017 AtlantaBeltline Homeowner Empowerment – Connecting Residents to Resources Learn more about the workshops and why a relationship with Citizens Trust Bank is special.
Each year, several community organizations request sponsorship support in the form of events, including dinners, runs/walks, financial literacy/ empowerment and/or advertisements in programs. Although careful consideration is given to all requests, please be advised that our funds are limited, and we regret that we are unable to fulfill every request.
Sponsorships must align with our mission, vision, values, and strategic initiatives. All sponsorships should relate to Community well-being, Business Development, Education, and youth and/or Financial Empowerment in our community. We ask that community organizations submit written, formal requests a minimum of 12 weeks** prior to the date of the event.
All requests for sponsorship must be accompanied by a completed Citizens Trust Bank Contribution Request Form.
** Timeframes for approval of funding
- The major requests (greater than $20,000) of Citizens Trust Bank’s Sponsorship are generally agreed 12–18 months in advance of the activity or event for which they are required.
- For requests for funds under $20,000, submissions must be received at least three months before the time the recipient will require confirmation of the funding outcome.
- For promotional items, gifts-in-kind, volunteer, and/or manpower resources submissions must be received at least four weeks in advance of the event or activity for which they are required.
Please forward the formal request and completed application
- to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- to Diedra.email@example.com
- Citizens Trust Bank
P.O. Box 56943
Atlanta, GA 30343