Authentication and Authorization for Service Usage
- This Service incorporates commercially reasonable methods to authenticate the information that you have supplied for making a payment through this Service. You will not be able to submit a loan payment until the Service authenticates you and you will not be allowed to use the Service to pay your loan payments until you have read these Terms and Conditions and have acknowledged doing so by selecting “I agree to the Terms and Conditions.”
- As the user of the Service (“User”), and upon your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, you will have submitted your banking account information. You are responsible for any legal, regulatory, or banking penalties and fees that may be assessed for supplying false information to us for use with the Service.
- The Service is used for payment on loan accounts serviced by Citizens Trust Bank.
- Please allow up to two business days for payments to be credited to your account.
- Please ensure there are sufficient funds in the “From” account you have selected in order to avoid any overdraft, returned item, late or other fees and to ensure your transaction is processed properly.
- If the Designated Account is a banking account for your Business, then it must be one for which you are a properly authorized signer.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you authorize Citizens Trust Bank to initiate a charge to your Designated Account according to your instructions. Each time you use the Service to pay your loan payment, you will be authorizing us to charge your Designated Account.
- The cut-off time for payments is 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Payments submitted after 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on a business day, or on a day that is not a business day, will be processed on the next business day.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant that:
1) You are 18 years old or older;
2) You are using your actual identity and any information you provide is accurate and complete; 3) You are legally authorized to make payments using your Designated Account;
What to do if you have a “Complaint” about the Service and/or the Content you may notify us by telephone, first class U.S. mail, or e-mail.
1) Phone: 404-575-8280
2) Address: P.O. Box 56943, Atlanta, GA 30343
3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.