As the situation surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to progress, the health and safety of our customers, associates and their families remain a top priority for Citizens Trust Bank.
In an effort to share knowledge with our customers during this difficult time, this page presents a recap of the communication recently sent to our valued customers about the ways Citizens Trust Bank continues to be available to assist with their everyday, ongoing banking needs.
- The Citizens Trust Bank CASCADE and EAST POINT (Atlanta) Financial Center locations are Temporarily CLOSED.
– Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- Citizens Trust Bank Financial Center Lobby Services Resume –
We’re taking extra precautions to ensure your safety.
– Thursday, August 27, 2020
- CARES Act -2020 –
Paycheck Protection Program Loan Applications are no longer being accepted.
– Friday, May 22, 2020
- Coronavirus COVID-19 – UPDATES- Customer Communication
– Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- Our Commitment To You: From the President-Cynthia N. Day
– Friday, March 20, 2020
- Drive-Thur Services Remain Open -Lobby Services Temporarily Closed
– Wednesday, March 18, 2020
– Complete listing of Citizens Trust Bank financial center locations
- We are prepared to help
– Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Our Commitment to You: Dedicated Website Page
–Thursday, March 12, 2020
- Public Health Advisory: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
– Friday, March 3, 2020
We encourage the use of electronic transactions whenever possible. Our digital tools are available to assist in accessing your accounts and conducting other banking transactions, including online account opening and loan applications. These tools provide access 24-hour a day, seven days a week.
Contact our customer service representatives at 678.406.4000 to assist in any way.
Thank you for putting your trust in us.