Why Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking has become one of the easiest ways to access your account(s), 24-hours a day, and 7-days a week. Check out some of its many benefits:
- Convenience, convenience, convenience! You can conduct nearly all of your financial business — including deposits — wherever you are and whenever you want. Need to transfer funds while you’re at dinner to make sure you have enough to cover the bill? You can with mobile banking. Do you need to deposit a check while you’re on your way out of town? You can with mobile banking.
- Secure way to bank. Mobile banking allows you the same security you have with online banking or even using an ATM. Simply login and use your password to get started. Plus, when you keep your phone locked, no one can access your personal information.
- Account alerts. You can set up account alerts for many different reasons through mobile banking. Maybe you want to know when your checking account balance is under $500. You can set up an alert to text you when this happens allowing you to make the adjustments you need — all through your phone.
Ready to get started?
CTBMobile at your fingertips
With Citizens Trust Bank Mobile Banking you can:
View account balances and recent transaction history
Transfer funds between your Citizens Trust Bank accounts
Make person-to-person payments through Popmoney
Pay your bills through Online Bill Pay
Receive Alerts for low balance or incoming deposit activity
Find the nearest Financial Center or ATM location
Mobile Banking is secure (multiple layers of security and authentication) and is easy to use.
Not yet enroll in Citizens Trust Bank Online Banking? Enroll today.
Already enrolled? Simply Login to your Online Banking account – Under “Options” Select “Mobile Banking Enrollment” and Follow the on-screen instructions.
Learn more – watch our Mobile Banking video or visit Citizens Trust Bank Mobile Banking Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs] for more answers to your mobile banking questions.
Mobile Deposit Capture
Snap. Click. Go.
With Citizens Trust Bank Mobile Deposit Capture solution and your qualified mobile device, you can make deposits to your Citizens Trust Bank checking or savings account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays. It is as easy as taking a picture!
It is secure (multiple layers of security), giving your account the highest level of safety available.
All you need is a qualified mobile device (iPhone or Android) with a camera (2.0+ megapixel resolution).
Watch the Mobile Deposit Capture video to see just how easy making a deposit can be!
The Mobile Deposit Capture solution is available to existing Citizens Trust Bank Online Banking customers, good standing. First-time Users should contact us at 1.888.214.3099 or visit and financial center location to determine your eligibility.
What is Popmoney®?
Send or receive money without having to use checks or cash. You can simply send or receive money through e-mail or text using your existing account at Citizens Trust Bank. The funds are then received within a few days using automated clearing house (ACH) transfers. Now you can enjoy some of the many ways you can use Popmoney®:
Pay for services that you would normally pay for with a check, such as piano lessons… dance lessons…
Splitting the bill easily at a restaurant
Sending your child or other family member money quickly and safely
Receiving money from a vendor for services you have provided
Receiving money in case of an emergency
We take pride in assisting with your ongoing banking needs. We continue to provide ways to make your life easier. We believe Popmoney® gives you the convenience you need with the safety you desire.
Learn more. Watch Our Popmoney ®video.
- Login to Online Banking
- Click “Pay People” tab within Online Bill Pay
- Enter the person’s e-mail address or mobile phone number and the amount to pay
Not signed up for Citizens Trust Bank Online Bill Pay? Get started today.
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select your checking account
- Click the “Bill Payments” tab to enroll
Messages and Alerts
Enjoy real-time access to your accounts with Messages and Alerts from Citizens Trust Bank. Whether you want to track one-time or frequently recurring account events Citizens Trust Bank Messages and Alerts solution allows you to monitor your account online or on the go through your mobile device. Sign and enroll today.