Why Online Banking?
- Manage Your Accounts. You can manage your accounts 24/7 with online banking… check your balance, transfer funds, set up account alerts and more. Learn more about all of the ways you can keep your account in check with online banking.
- Set Up Alerts. A great part of your online banking experience is your ability to set up alerts to keep you informed about your account. You can set up alerts to let you know when you have a low balance when a transaction has been made and more. Set up as many as you’d like.
- Make Payments. We offer a bill payment service through our Online Banking with Bill Pay. Simply go to the online banking bill payer service to set up your payee. It can all be done in less than five minutes. You can now schedule payments for your bills, which will arrive on time for the amount owed. Not only is this quick and easy, but it will help you avoid late fees.
These are just some of the advantages of using online banking. Get started. Enroll today.
Fast. Convenient. Secure.
More than just a basic online service, Online Banking lets you transfer money between accounts, pay virtually anyone without writing a check, set up alerts, turn off paper statements, and set up Mobile Banking.
Our Popmoney® service enables you to send, receive or request money from friends, family or almost anyone in the U.S. with an email address, mobile phone number or bank account information. Learn more about these online solutions.
Log In to Online Banking for the First Time
To log in to Online Banking for the first time, the password is the last 4 digits of the account holder’s social security number or your telephone banking PIN. You will be prompted to change this information once you’re logged in. For Online Banking Access ID
and other Citizens Trust Bank Online Banking assistance, contact us at 678.406.4000 during normal business hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Online Banking with Bill Pay
Tired of writing, then, mailing checks to pay the same bills every month? The Citizens Trust Bank with Bill Pay solution makes paying bills a little easier. Our Online Banking with Bill Pay solution is complimentary with e-statement and Debit Card services. Schedule customized payments weekly, semi-monthly or monthly. Make singular payments in any amount. Your online payments are also received faster – in most cases in three business days.
Simpler, smarter way to pay bills online
More than just your basic online service, Online Banking with Bill Pay allows you to pay virtually anyone without writing a check, set up alerts, turn off paper statements, and set up Mobile Banking.
Are there benefits to using e-statements? Let’s take a look:
- You will not have to worry about whether or not your information is going to be lost or stolen. Your statement can only be accessed using your protected online login eliminating the chance of someone stealing your mail or having it get lost.
- You can feel good about going green. While you may not be able to go green in every aspect of your life, you can go green with your statements. Eliminate unnecessary waste of paper by switching to our electronic version of your statement today.
- Access your statement any time. Once the statement is available, you have the ability to access it anytime, which means no more going through your files trying to find the statement you need. Plus, you’ll be able to view your statements for up to 12-months after they are posted.
Create a paperless way to view your financial information. To get started – Enroll today in Citizens Trust Bank Online Banking.
Safe. Fast. Convenient.